Stagg EKG Kettle’s beautifully functional design kicks your brewing up a notch. Enjoy an intuitive, steady pour with Stagg’s precision pour spout. Keep track of temperature with a built-in brew-range thermometer. Pour at an even, slow pace with Stagg’s counterbalanced handle that moves the center of mass back towards your hand.
- Variable Temperature Control – By turning the knob, you select your desired temperature ranging from 135°F to 212°F, and Stagg EKG does the rest. No more guessing degrees.
- LCD Screen – See the temp. Be the temp. A discreet, black LCD screen indicates the desired “Set Temperature” and the “Real Time Temperature” with an illuminating element to show the heating progress.
- Hold Option – When the toggle on the back is switched to HOLD mode, the Stagg EKG will maintain your desired temperature in either Fahrenheit or Celsius for 60 minutes. You know, for when you overestimate your ability to run two miles. When the toggle is not in HOLD mode, the kettle will go to sleep after reaching the set temperature.
- Brew Stopwatch – After your water has heated, use EKG’s built-in Brew Stopwatch to time your extraction.
- Please be aware that placing product on rough or unclean surfaces, as well as normal daily use on cooking ranges, will damage finish on bottom of kettle. This is normal wear and does not affect functionality.
- Instructions and Safety Guide
- Plug: Type-B (for U.S. and Canada)
- Power: 1200W, 120V~, 50/60Hz, 9A
- Material: 304 stainless steel kettle body and lid, plastic base
- Temperature Range: 135-212 F/57-100 C
- Volume: 0.9L or 0.6L to max fill line
- Cord Length: 2.5 ft
- 0.9L Weight: 2.75 lbs/1274 g (includes kettle base) | 0.6L Weight: 2.6 lbs/ 11180 g (includes kettle base)
- 0.9L Dimensions: 11.5″x 6.75″x 8″ (292mm x 171mm x 203mm) | 0.6L Dimensions: 10.5″ x 7.5″ x 7.75″ (267mm x 191mm x 197mm)
- Product Certifications: ETL compliance, FCC certified
3 to 5 days for the delivery